6 Best Anti-Aging Creams for Men 2020
Man, woman, young or old, sometimes we all need a little help in the wrinkle department.
Our guide to the best anti-aging cream for men will help you understand what products you gents need in your bathroom cabinet in order to fight the signs of aging.
Don’t worry if you’re new to these kinds of products. We’ll explain them to you!
If you already have some great products but you’d like to switch, then our guide will also provide you with some great tips, so check it out!
What You Should Look At
Rather than focusing on whether or not the label has “men” or “man” printed on it, you should focus more on the quality of the product inside and what it will do for you.
- Read The Ingredients Label. Turn over the label and have a look at the ingredients. Avoid products that have:
- Artificial fragrances or perfumes
- SD alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, alcohol denat/denatured alcohol
- Polyparabens or Methylparabens
These can cause a heap of problems for your skin, so avoid them.
- Serums Are Good. Things that help fight the signs of aging don’t always come in a cream or lotion, so remember to incorporate a good serum in your anti-aging kit, as well.
We understand that many of you probably prefer a more “manly” scent in your skin care products, but as we said, just make sure the manly scent comes from a natural source and not an artificial one!
Again, avoid focusing on whom the marketing team of the product wants to purchase the product (i.e. men or women) and focus on the quality.
Top 6 Anti-Aging Creams for Men Table
|1. Majestic Pure Anti-Aging Night Cream||4 fl. oz.||$$$||4.6|
|2. Retinol Cream Moisturizer||3.4 fl. oz.||$||4.5|
|3. Retinol Moisturizer Cream for Face||1.7 fl. oz.||$||4.4|
|4. Natural Face Moisturizer Cream 4oz Advanced Healing 10-in-1||4 fl. oz.||$$||4.4|
|5. Best Face and Eye Moisturizer All Natural & Organic Face & Eye Cream||2 fl. oz.||$$$||4.4|
|6. Anti Aging Cream For Face||2 fl. oz.||$$$||4.3|
Ingredients You Want to See
We’ve already told you a few of the ingredients to avoid creams, so here are a few that you do want to see when shopping for the best anti-aging cream for men:
- Vitamin C. A wonderful antioxidant for your skin and it can help increase collagen production (a wonderful wrinkle reducer).
- Retinol. This stimulates the production of new skin cells (bye bye dead skin cells) and they can help reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Green Tea. This is another powerful antioxidant and inflammatory ingredient. It also helps build collagen.
- Niacinamide. This is more commonly known as Vitamin B3 and it can help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmented spots and both red and yellow blotches.
- Grape Seed. Creams with grape seed will help protect your skin from sun damage and improve its overall appearance.
Top 3 Best Anti-Aging Cream for Men Reviews
The ingredients in this cream are quite simple, and less is more for those of you with sensitive skin.
Check them out:
It is a thick cream, doesn’t leave a greasy residue. The scent is quite particular due to the oils and extracts in there, but it’s effectiveness as a wrinkle cream is awesome.
It is also cruelty-free (not tested on animals), yet another reason to love it!
The next best anti-aging cream for men on our list is this one from Body Merry. They make some great products, and their retinol cream here is superb.
Here are the ingredients:
We definitely like to see the green tea, retinol, extracts and oils in there that will work together to nourish your skin.
This particular cream is a do-it-all cream designed to fight wrinkles, lines and discoloration of the skin all while keeping your skin hydrated and smooth. Give yourself a couple of weeks and you’ll really start to notice the results!
This is another cream that contains retinol, so if the previous one didn’t provide you with the results you were hoping for or you didn’t care for the scent, give this one a try.
This is an unscented cream, which is great since men’s products are usually full of them and once you put them all on, you smell like a little bit of everything.
Use it all over your face and neck area to help you tone the skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and help decrease hyperpigmentation (blotches). Great as a morning cream and night cream. Whenever you feel the need to fight the signs of aging, just apply!