10 Best Nose Hair Trimmers 2022
Removing nasal hair is one of the most difficult tasks in the world. Without the best nose hair trimmer by your side, you’ll be stuck using tiny scissors or tweezers. While yanking your nose hairs out with tweezers is incredibly painful and time-consuming, dealing with itchy nose hair is even worse. Plus, nose hair grows back so quickly that you’ll find yourself pulling those tiny hairs out every few days.
Fortunately, you won’t have to put up with those annoying hairs for much longer. We’ve compiled a list of the very best nasal hair trimmers on the market. Explore our list to discover all there is to know about removing nose hair with ease, and most importantly, without any pain involved!
Top 10 Nose Hair Trimmers Table
|Picture||Name||Water Resistant||Price||Rating (1-5)|
|1. Modern Man® Nose Trimmer||Yes||$||4.6|
|2. Flend Keda Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer||Yes||$||4.5|
|3. Professional Water Resistant Heavy Duty Steel Nose Trimmer with LED light||Yes||$$||4.5|
|4. Panasonic ER430K Ear & Nose Trimmer with Vacuum Cleaning System||Yes||$$$||4.4|
|5. Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 3100||Yes||$$||4.3|
|6. Panasonic ER-GN30-K Nose Ear Hair Trimmer||Yes||$$||4.2|
|7. Sleek Design Nose Hair Trimmer with Precision Cutting Tip||No||$$||4.0|
|8. Groom Mate Platinum XL Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer||No||$$||4.0|
|9. Creation Springs Precision Wet/Dry Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer Plus Salon Grade Micro-Groomer||Yes||$$$$||3.9|
|10. Wahl Ear Nose and Brow Trimmer #5545-400||Yes||$||3.9|
Tips for Choosing a Nose Hair Trimmer
When it comes to choosing the best nose hair trimmer for your specific needs, you may not take the time to consider all of the types of features. While nose hair trimmers are rather simple with basic functions, they do vary from one another. Knowing what to look for will certainly make the buying process a lot easier to handle.
We’re going to share a few tips in order to make it as easy as possible for you to find the best trimmer for your needs. Make sure to look out for some of these features when shopping for your next nose hair trimmer!
- Portability. The first most important thing to keep in mind is that you’ll want to be able to carry it along with you when going on vacation. Nothing’s worse than having to deal with itchy nose hairs when you’re on a white sandy beach. Some nose trimmers are very small, making them easy to pack without taking up too much space.
- Battery Life. Being able to use the nose trimmer without having to constantly charge it between uses is a huge perk to look for. Some cheaper nose trimmers only last a few minutes per charge, but the best nose hair trimmers can last nearly an hour with a single charge. The longer the battery life, the better.
- Water Resistant. You may want to look for a nose hair trimmer that’s resistant to water. Most trimmers are now fully waterproof, which allows you to take them in the shower with you. However, the biggest advantage to having a waterproof nose hair trimmer is when you want to clean it. Simply rinse it under water to get all the hairs off.
- Durability. Nose hair trimmers are made of all sorts of materials. Buying one that will last for years to come is a great idea. While nose hair trimmers aren’t the most expensive gadgets on the market, durable trimmers can last several years. Try to find one that’s made from a durable material such as stainless steel. This will hold up against all sorts of wear, including being dropped on the floor.
Additional attachments are also something to look for if you’re seeking a highly versatile trimmer. Some trimmers come equipped with a large variety of attachments, allowing you to groom pretty much all of your body hair with just one trimmer. Some additional attachments include beard trimmers, manscaping trimmers, hair trimmers and more. It’s definitely worth considering an all-in-one trimmer, especially if you plan on making this your travel grooming kit.
How to Trim Your Nose Hair
Trimming your nose hair doesn’t have to be a terrible experience. With the right nose hair trimmer and the help of our grooming tips, you will easily be able to make trimming your nose hair an enjoyable process. Here are a few steps to follow in order to successfully trim your nose hair with ease.
- Begin by finding a room that has a great amount of lighting. You want to clearly see what you’re doing. Most bathrooms have very bright lights, but if your bathroom has low lighting, bring your mirror to a room that is very brightly lit.
- Consider setting up a cosmetic magnifying glass nearby. These large and round magnifying glasses allow you to get a really good vision of the interior of your nostrils. It will make it much easier for you to clearly see what parts of your nose need trimming.
- Once you’re all set up and ready to go, wet a cloth with warm water. Using your pinky, gently place it on the interior of your nose and wash all around the area you will be trimming. Do not press too hard on your interior nostrils, just hard enough to get it clean and moist.
- Place the electric nose hair trimmer in your nose and begin trimming all of the first hairs. Once you feel like you’ve gotten rid of quite a bit of hair, remove the trimmer from your nostril and take another look using your magnifying glass.
It’s important to remember that nose hair is actually very important to our immune system. It serves as a barrier between our internal systems and bacteria. For this reason, you should only trim the visible nose hair, without going to far up your nostril. The goal is to look good, not to get sick!
Top 5 Best Nose Hair Trimmer Reviews
One of the best options when it comes to finding an excellent nose hair trimmer is the Modern Man Nose Trimmer. This trimmer is lightweight, easy to handle and provides excellent cuts due to the professional salon-grade stainless steel blades.
With the Modern Man Nose Trimmer, you will be able to get rid of your annoying nose hairs in the shower, due to it being fully waterproof. Cleaning it off after every use is also as simple as passing it under running water.
If you’re looking for one of the best options available, the Modern Man Nose Trimmer has what you’re looking for. It has an integrated LED light at the tip so you can easily find nose hairs even in low-light settings. It also has an incredible battery life.
Another excellent option to consider is the Flend Keda Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer, which is extremely versatile and portable. Easily held in one hand, this trimmer provides amazing control and the curved edges make it even easier for you to get precision trims.
The bright LED at the end of the trimmer provides amazing ease of use, especially when trying to cut hard to reach hairs. As a fully waterproof device, you can easily clean it off once it’s no longer in use.
The high-grade stainless steel blades provide a smooth and even trim every time. Consider the Flend Keda Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer and and you certainly won’t be disappointed.
This water resistant nose trimmer by ToiletTree Products is one of the best on the market. Made from a heavy duty steel construction, it won’t get easily damaged, even during your travels. The small size also makes it an ideal trimmer for travelling.
Fully water resistant means you can easily rinse it off after every trim and the lifetime guarantee ensures that you won’t have to worry about it breaking down on you. A bright LED light is attached to the tip for easily spotting hard to reach hairs.
If you’re looking for a portable and durable nose hair trimmer that provides amazingly smooth trims, you’re going to love the ToiletTree Products Heavy Duty Steel Nose Trimmer.
One of the greatest nose and ear hair trimmers on the market is the Panasonic ER430K, which is fully functional in wet and dry environments. With amazing battery life, this trimmer can last for weeks on a single charge.
One of the greatest features about this nose hair trimmer is that it has an integrated vacuum system, which sucks up all of the trimmed nose hairs. This makes the cleaning up process a breeze.
With dual-edge blades on that cut on the sides, you will easily be able to use this trimmer for grooming eyebrows and detailing beards as well.
When searching for a decent nose hair trimmer, you certainly won’t want to miss out on the Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 3100. This trimmer comes with 5 different attachments, allowing you to pretty much trim all of your facial and body hairs.
This trimmer is fully water resistant and allows you to quickly clean off any hairs that get caught within the blades. One of the major perks of this trimmer is the rechargeable battery that provides up to 35 minutes of use per charge.
If you’re looking for an all-around nose hair trimmer that provides you with the ability to trim your beard and other body hairs as well, you’re going to love the Philips Norelco Multigroom!