10 Best Stubble Trimmers 2017
If you are not someone that likes to have a completely clean-shaven face but also aren’t interested in maintaining a beard, then stubble is a great middle ground. You get to have some facial hair and be part of the trend by having stubble that is well maintained. The best stubble trimmer for you can be quite elusive when beard trimmers and shavers are the dominate product.
To help you determine which stubble care tools are the most appropriate for your face, your budget, and your needs, we have created this guide to the most important information. Consider the features to ensure any device you choose to buy will be able to keep up with your facial hair standards.
What to Pay Attention To
- Settings. The most important thing about a stubble trimmer is that it leaves you with the right amount of hair on your face. To achieve this, the trimmer needs to be adjustable to different lengths.
This is incredibly important considering there is the possibility that you will want various lengths at different times but also that a range of settings will be better suited for all of the areas of your face.
- Battery Life. Having a rechargeable or battery powered stubble trimmer is a must in terms of convenience for everyday use and for bringing the trimmer with you when traveling. The best stubble trimmer should be able to last for at least 30 minutes without interruption or needing to be recharged.
- Power. Power is really a feature that needs to be worried about by those with thicker hair and those that want to get the most precise trimming every time.
Top 10 Stubble Trimmers Ultimate Chart
|Picture||Name||Best Feature||Price||Rating (1-5)|
|Picture||Name||Best Feature||Price||Rating (1-5)|
|1. Remington PG6025 All-in-1 Lithium Powered Grooming Kit||Self-sharpening blades.||$$||4.2|
|2. Wahl Beard Rechargeable Trimmer #9916-817||7 different trimming lengths.||$||4.1|
|3. Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 7100||Pivoting head for better contour when trimming.||$$$$||4.1|
|4. Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer||19 precision settings.||$$$$||4.1|
|5. Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 3500||Self-sharpening titanium blades.||$$||4.1|
|6. Remington MB4040 Lithium Ion Powered Men's Rechargeable Mustache Beard and Stubble Trimmer||2 hour runtime on a single full charge.||$$||4.0|
|7. Axe Philips Norelco XA4003/42 Stubble Trimmer||Detachable head for easy cleaning and maintenance.||$$||4.0|
|8. Braun BT5050 Beard Trimmer for Men||Fully washable and waterproof.||$$$||4.0|
|9. TRYM II - The Rechargeable Modern Hair Clipper Kit||4 trimming attachments.||$$||3.9|
|10. Conair for Men I-Stubble||Rapid charging system.||$$$||3.7|
Getting the Most out of a Stubble Trimmer
- Multi-purpose. This can have a lot to do with the extra features and the purpose that the trimmer might have been intended for. A lot of beard trimmers and shavers have the perfect attachments for getting the right stubble. This makes them a great option and one that can save you money in the long run.
- Contour. Your face is not a flat surface, which makes getting the perfect stubble different and nearly impossible without a trimmer that is able to contour to the different curves of your face. The most effective stubble trimmer will have a flexible head that glides easily over the different bumps and grooves.
- Value. A stubble trimmer is something you will want to use on a daily basis for the best maintenance possible. This means you want to get the smoothest and best results without too much effort and get a trimmer that will stand the test of time. The only way to assess the value is to consider the warranty as well as reviews from those that have first-hand experience with the tool.
Top 3 Best Stubble Trimmer Reviews
The Remington PG6025 All-in-1 is incredibly easy to use. The first thing you will notice is all of the different settings that it has. This makes it the perfect tool for trimming any stubble or general facial hair maintenance.
Using each of the attachments is quite easy since they are all labeled with the length that they can help you to achieve or their function. One of the most attractive features of this stubble trimmer is the fact that it is cordless and can run on its lithium batteries for up to 65 minutes.
It should be noted that all of the attachment pieces are washable, which makes cleaning this device especially easy. This makes the trimmer particularly attractive for travel and for general convenience. You won’t be charging this daily, so it is easier to use in a hurry.
Trimming your beard hairs is important to get the bearded look without the grizzly aspect. The Wahl Beard Rechargeable Trimmer is the perfect solution. It really is one of the most affordable and effective options that you have as a man with a beard or stubble you would like to keep.
Many other trimmers claim to have different settings and capabilities, but this one is true to all claims. It will trim your long beard without making it uneven and will keep your stubble looking clean and tidy without going too short and shaving it all off.
In addition to the low price, you will never have to buy batteries for this little device, which also saves money. The convenience of the rechargeable aspect cannot be overstated, especially when you don’t need to tuck any cords away and can easily take this trimmer with you when you travel.
The Philips Norelco Bodygroomer Series 7100, BG2040 has the flexibility, the settings, and the lengths to be used all over your body. While this product has been designed mostly for bodily grooming, it is such a high-quality tool that it can be used for stubble trimming and even head shaving too.
This kind of versatility makes the slightly more expensive price well worth it. The cost of this trimmer is nothing when you consider the fact that it can be used for complete body hair maintenance.
Even though this is a trimmer that can be used on your entire body, it is gentle enough to be used on thick stubble without tearing the skin. This is something anyone that likes well-maintained stubble will find very helpful to ease daily irritation.